Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Alternate postcard- summer project, 2013

Before I started my degree course in October last year I was given a summer project which was to buy 6 postcards from either my local area or holiday destination and then create an alternate one about that place. 
spain
So, these are the existing postcards I bought (it turns out I got 7) and as you can see, they are all either landscape images or photographs of a landmark. Which is all very nice, I mean don't get me wrong there's some beautiful photography. But that isn't really what my holiday is about. I wanted the focus of my postcards to be about what you do, or what I do on holiday (which is mostly relaxing on the beach) and so these are my alternatives....
spain
spain
spain
My mum was kind enough to be my model (I couldn't persuade anybody else, my brothers especially get quite fed up with posing for me!)
spain
spain

No comments:

Post a Comment